P.S I'm 11 Years Old and I LOVE to COOK.
This Is an Official Recipe Made By Megan Phillips.
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- 2 large
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 c
- 4 tsp
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 c
- blackberries, fresh or frozen
How to Make Blackberry Muffins
- 1Preheat the oven to 350. Set out eggs so they come to room temp. If using frozen blackberries make sure to drain well. Grease eighteen 2 1/2 inch muffin tins or line them with paper or foil liners.
- 2In a bowl, stir together the butter, milk and eggs.
- 3In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, 1 1/4 cups of the sugar, the baking powder and the salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk mixture all at once; stir until blended. The batter will be lumpy: Do not overmix. Fold in the berries.
- 4Divide the batter among the prepared cups and sprinkle the remaining 4 teaspoons of sugar over the batter.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.