How to Make Best Blueberry Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Line or spray 12 muffin pan.
- 2Whisk flour, baking powder, salt until combined.
- 3In another bowl, whisk egg and sugar until combined. Then add butter in 3 or 4 additions. Then add sour cream to egg mixture.
- 4Fold blueberries into dry ingredients. Now add wet mixture to dry mixture. You want to be very gentle. Just fold in until it is just combined. DONT OVERMIX.
- 5Divide equally into prepared muffin pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes. ENJOY! They wont last long.