Banana Pecan Muffins
4-5 mediumbananas ( i used frozen ones or ripe)
1/3 corange juice, unsweetened
1 2/3 cflour-all purpose
1/2 tspsalt, sea
1/4 tspbaking powder
1/2 cpecans, in pieces
1/3 cbutter, room temperature
How to Make Banana Pecan Muffins
- First preheat oven to 350. Coat 2 non stick large muffin tins with your favorite non stick spray
- Mix sugar and margarine in large bowl. Sitr in eggs until blended.
- Mash the bananas. If you use frozen drain off excess liquid or reduce the amount of orange juice. Blend in bananas and orange juice.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients. Blending until moistened. Pour into tins. Top with pieces of pecans. Test with tooth pick. Cool for 5-10 minutes than remove from pan.
- Great served with light cream cheese or butter.