Banana Nut Muffins
2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 stickunsalted butter
3overripe bananas, mashed
1/4 csour cream
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cpecans, chopped
How to Make Banana Nut Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt together in a large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, beat butter and sugar together until creamy.
- Beat in eggs, bananas, sour cream and vanilla and stir to mix well.
- Add flour mixture to the butter-sugar mixture and stir until flour is moist.
- Gently stir in pecans.
- Spoon batter into a muffin tin to just below top of liner.
- Bake muffins 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.