Banana Nut Muffins
2 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1 cdark brown sugar, packed
3/4 c(1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted and cooled
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cpecans pieces
How to Make Banana Nut Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray 2 muffin tins with cooking spray or line with liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda & salt, set aside. In a small bowl, mash 2 of the bananas with a fork, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the remaining 2 bananas with the brown sugar for about 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Add melted butter, eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients and beat again, just until incorporated.
- Add mashed bananas and pecans, fold into batter with spatula.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins and bake 20 to 25 minutes. Edges will become golden brown, toothpick in the middle comes out clean.
- If using loaf pan, cook at 375 for 60 minutes. Edges will brown, middle will puff up and crack slightly. Toothpick inserted in middle will come out clean.