How to Make Banana Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- 2Cream butter and sugars (white and brown) in large bowl.
- 3Add eggs and mix until incorporated.
- 4Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl and stir until combined
- 5Add 1/3 dry mixture to butter/sugar/eggs and mix just until combined, then add 1/2 mashed bananas and stir until just combined.
- 6Add 1/2 remaining dry mixture, then all remaining bananas, then rest of dry ingredients, stirring until combined after each addition. Do not overmix.
- 7Fill each cup on muffin tin 2/3 full of batter and bake for 18-22 minutes, or until muffins are golden brown.