Banana Coffee Muffins "Breakfast Perfection"
1/3 c(melted) butter
3 Tbspespresso/ coffee
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 cflour
1 cwalnuts (chopped)
1 pkgmuffin/ cupcake rapper
How to Make Banana Coffee Muffins "Breakfast Perfection"
- preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mash bananas (3-4) in a large bowl.
- melt the butter (1/3 cups) and mix into bowl of bananas with a large wooden spoon.
- Beat the 1 egg and mix egg (1), sugar (3/4 cups), coffee (3 tbsp), and vanilla in mixing bowl and stir.
- Mix in baking soda (1 tsp) and a pinch of salt. Keep on stirring.
- Add flour (1 1/2 cups) and fold in walnuts (1 cup).
- Insert muffin rappers into muffin pan.
- Pour mixture into muffins pan, fill each hole only half way.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Check middle consistency with a toothpick.