Banana Coffee Muffins "Breakfast Perfection"
- ripe bananas
- 1/3 c
- (melted) butter
- 3/4 c
- egg (beaten)
- 1 tsp
- 3 Tbsp
- espresso/ coffee
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 pinch
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- walnuts (chopped)
- muffin pan
- 1 pkg
- muffin/ cupcake rapper
How to Make Banana Coffee Muffins "Breakfast Perfection"
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2Mash bananas (3-4) in a large bowl.
- 3melt the butter (1/3 cups) and mix into bowl of bananas with a large wooden spoon.
- 4Beat the 1 egg and mix egg (1), sugar (3/4 cups), coffee (3 tbsp), and vanilla in mixing bowl and stir.
- 5Mix in baking soda (1 tsp) and a pinch of salt. Keep on stirring.
- 6Add flour (1 1/2 cups) and fold in walnuts (1 cup).
- 7Insert muffin rappers into muffin pan.
- 8Pour mixture into muffins pan, fill each hole only half way.
- 9Bake for 25-30 minutes. Check middle consistency with a toothpick.