Banana Bread Muffins
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 coat flour or rolled oats
1/2 cwhole wheat flour
1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 cyogurt, (full fat works best)
1/2 cbrown sugar (or substitute stevia for part of this)
5overripe mashed bananas
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Banana Bread Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray or line muffin tins.
- Combine all dry ingredients. (To make oat flour, you can just grind rolled oats in a coffee grinder. Or you can skip this step, and just add oats)
- Combine all wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir just to combine.
- Fill muffin tins about 2/3 full and bake for 15-20 minutes. Press lightly on the the top of a muffin. If it springs back, the muffins are done.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.