- 2-1/3 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/3 c
- country crock spread
- 1/4 c
- peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- large eggs
- 1 c
- ripe bananas, mashed
How to Make Banana and Peanut Butter Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
Grease two 12-cup muffin pans or line with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- 3Beat country crock spread with peanut butter in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- 4Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- 5Beat in eggs. Alternately beat in flour mixture and milk combined with bananas with mixer on low speed until blended.
- 6Evenly spoon batter in prepared pans to make 18 muffins, then carefully fill empty cups.
- 7Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers come out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack, remove from pans and cool completely.