Bacon Mushroom Muffins
cook these 20-28 minutes,or until tooth pick comes out clean on the test.
★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 csifted flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
3 Tbspoil or melted shortening
1/2 cchopped mushrooms
How to Make Bacon Mushroom Muffins
- preheat oven to 425*
- fry bacon and mushrooms together until bacon is crisp.
- dry on a paper towel to remove excess fat,and crumble the bacon.
- sift together dry ingredients,combine eggs,milk,oil,bacon and mushrooms in a separate bowl.
- add bacon mixture to the dry mixture and stir until dry ingredients are moistened,but still lumpy- about 20 strokes.
- spoon batter into greasd muffin pans,filling about 2/3 full.
- bake 20-28 minutes depending on muffin size.
- makes about 18 medium size muffins.