How to Make Baby Monkey Muffins
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Put foil liners into muffin tin.
- 2Mix sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag.
Cut biscuits into thirds, and then cut into smaller pieces.
- 3shake biscuit pieces in plastic bag and all pieces to 1 muffin cup
Continue until all muffins tins are full.
- 4In a small sauce pan melt the butter and brown sugar over medium heat.
Boil for 1 minute.
spoon 1 teaspoon of mixture over each muffin tin.
- 5Bake at 350 for 17 minutes.
- 6Cool and eat.