Aunt Elaine's Swiss Cheese & Olive Delights
- 1 pkg
- english muffins, halved
- 1 pkg
- swiss cheese, grated
- 1/2 c
- 1 can(s)
- black olives, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- (you can add crushed garlic and chopped green onion if you like)
How to Make Aunt Elaine's Swiss Cheese & Olive Delights
- 1Cut each of the english muffins in half. Place each half on a cookie sheet and broil until brown, set aside
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients. use enough mayonnaise to hold cheese mixture together.
- 3Spread generous amount on each half and broil again until brown. Cool.
- 4Once cooled, cut each round in quarters. I find the best way to cut is to use a pizza cutter and roll across to quarter. It seems to be less messy than using a knife.
- 5Serve on a platter. So Yummy!