Aunt Elaine's Swiss Cheese & Olive Delights
1 pkgenglish muffins, halved
1 pkgswiss cheese, grated
1 can(s)black olives, chopped
·salt and pepper to taste
·(you can add crushed garlic and chopped green onion if you like)
How to Make Aunt Elaine's Swiss Cheese & Olive Delights
- Cut each of the english muffins in half. Place each half on a cookie sheet and broil until brown, set aside
- Add the rest of the ingredients. use enough mayonnaise to hold cheese mixture together.
- Spread generous amount on each half and broil again until brown. Cool.
- Once cooled, cut each round in quarters. I find the best way to cut is to use a pizza cutter and roll across to quarter. It seems to be less messy than using a knife.
- Serve on a platter. So Yummy!