1/4 cbutter, melted
1 1/4 cflour
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
·pinch of salt
2apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped
3 Tbspraw sugar
How to Make Apple-Cinnamon Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°.
Line large muffin pan with paper liners.
- Mix egg, sugar, milk and melted butter in large bowl.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the chopped apple and mix coarsely.
(Tip: Do not over mix the muffin mixture - it should be lumpy.)
- Spoon the miffin batter into the paper-lined muffin pan.
- Make topping mix by mixing raw sugar with remaining 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Sprinkle over the uncooked muffins.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.