Amazing Blueberry Muffins
- 2 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- plain yogurt, room temperature
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c
- fresh, or ( i use frozen blueberries)
- 1/2 c
How to Make Amazing Blueberry Muffins
- 1In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, soda and salt. With a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- 2In a small bowl, stir yogurt until creamy. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Pour all at once into flour mixture. Stir until flour mixture is just moistened. Gently fold in blueberries.
- 3Fill prepared muffin tins about 2/3 full.
Bake at 400 F. degrees .
Time: 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from pans and serve warm.