Almond Butter Muffins
1/2 ccoconut flour
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 calmond butter
1/4 cbutter, softened
1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Almond Butter Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together coconut flour, cornstarch, baking powder and baking soda.
- Beat eggs, honey, almond butter, butter, milk and vanilla until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, blend until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill paper muffin cups with batter.
- Bake for 15 -18 minutes.
- Allow to cool in pan 10 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool.