7-Up Bisquick Corn Muffins or Biscuits/Rolls
I have made the 7-up rolls with Bisquick and really like them, but wanted to try making corn muffins/rolls and still use the Bisquick and 7-Up. I came up with this recipe and am glad that I did!
- 1 1/4 c
- 1 pkg
- corn muffin mix (small 7.5 oz size)
- 1/2 c
- sour cream **
- 1/2 c
- 7-up (not diet)
How to Make 7-Up Bisquick Corn Muffins or Biscuits/Rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2In a large bowl, blend sour cream into biscuit and corn muffin mixes.
- 3Add 7-Up. This makes a very soft dough.
- 4If making Muffins: Line muffin tins with paper muffin cups, and spray muffin tins with Baker’s Joy.
- 6If making Rolls/Biscuits: Sprinkle additional biscuit mix on counter or table and ever so lightly pat the dough out. Slice dough into 9 squares; or cut with biscuit cutter.
Melt 1/2 stick of butter in a 9-inch pan. Place cut biscuits in pan and bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden. Makes 9.
- 7**No sour cream? No problem: You can use 1 tablespoon white vinegar plus enough milk to measure 1 cup.