Perfect for breakfast or brunch or any time of the day and nite
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 3 medium
- banana, peeled and mashed
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 1/2 stick
- unsalted butter,softened
- 1 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 c
- light brown sugar
- 3 large
MAKE 24 STANDARD MUFFINS
How to Make BANANA MUFFIN
- 1Perfect for breakfast or brunch or any time of the day and night..
Combine the flour,baking soda,and salt in a mixing bowl and stir well to mix.
- 2In a separate bowl,stir together the mashed bananas and sour cream; set aside.
- 3Combine the butter,sugar, and brown sugar, and brown sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat on medium speed until well mixed and a little lightened in color, about 1 minute. Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating smooth after each addition.
- 4Decrease the mixer speed to low and beat in the 1/2 the flour mixture.
- 5stop the mixer and use a large spatula to scrape down the bowl and beater.
- 6Beat in the banana mixture.
After the batter has absorbed the banana mixture,beat in the remaining flour mixture. Stop and scrape down the bowl and batter again
- 7Decrease the mixer speed to low and beat in the 1/2 the flour mixture.
stop the mixer and use a large spatula to scrape down the bowl and beater.
- 8Divide batter equally to the muffin pans and bake the muffins until they are well risen and feel firm to the touch, about 30 minutes
- 9CRUMB TOPPING
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
3/4 stick unsalted butter
Combine the flour,baking powder, and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl and stir well to mix. Melt the butter in a small pan. Remove from the heat, then add the brown sugar to the pan of melted butter and use a small heatproof rubber spatula to stir them together. Scrape the butter and sugar mixture into the flour mixture, stirring it in until the flour is evenly moistened.