☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cbuttermilk complete pancake mix
1 cstrawberries, sliced
8 ozstrawberry or vanilla lowfat yogurt
How to Make Yogurt-Topped Strawberry Pancakes
- Heat griddle or skillet to 375.
- Grease lightly with oil.
- In medium bowl, combine pancake mix, sugar, cinnamon and water; stir just until large lumps disappear.
- Fold in strawberries.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook 1-1 1/2 minutes, turning when edges look cooked and bubbles begin to break on surface.
- Continue to cook 1-1 1/2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spoon yogurt over each serving.
- If desired, garnish with additional strawberries.