☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- buttermilk complete pancake mix
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1.5 c
- 1 c
- strawberries, sliced
- 8 oz
- strawberry or vanilla lowfat yogurt
How to Make Yogurt-Topped Strawberry Pancakes
- 1Heat griddle or skillet to 375.
- 2Grease lightly with oil.
- 3In medium bowl, combine pancake mix, sugar, cinnamon and water; stir just until large lumps disappear.
- 4Fold in strawberries.
- 5For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- 6Cook 1-1 1/2 minutes, turning when edges look cooked and bubbles begin to break on surface.
- 7Continue to cook 1-1 1/2 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Spoon yogurt over each serving.
- 9If desired, garnish with additional strawberries.