Puffy Pancakes (German Oven Pancake)
How to Make Puffy Pancakes (German Oven Pancake)
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Gradually add flour to egg substitute, beating with rotary beater or in blender.
- Stir in milk and melted butter.
- Lightly oil or spray with nonstick spray a 9" or 10" ovenproof skillet. (Round cake pan works well.)
- Bake for 20 minutes. (Pancake will form a well in the center and sides will puff up.)
- Spoon fruit into center of the pancake.
- Loosen pancake from pan with wide spatula and cut into wedges with sharp knife.
- Serve immediately with powdered sugar and lemon wedges.