Puffy Pancakes (German Oven Pancake)
How to Make Puffy Pancakes (German Oven Pancake)
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Gradually add flour to egg substitute, beating with rotary beater or in blender.
- 3Stir in milk and melted butter.
- 4Lightly oil or spray with nonstick spray a 9" or 10" ovenproof skillet. (Round cake pan works well.)
- 5Bake for 20 minutes. (Pancake will form a well in the center and sides will puff up.)
- 6Spoon fruit into center of the pancake.
- 7Loosen pancake from pan with wide spatula and cut into wedges with sharp knife.
- 8Serve immediately with powdered sugar and lemon wedges.