Potawatomi Indian Taco's
you can drain on papertowel before loading on the goodies. I even had something like at the FAIR IN THE RHINELANDER this summer and they just used powdered sugar and cinnammon.YUM.
- 2 c
- luke warm water
- 5 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp
- active dry yeast
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
How to Make Potawatomi Indian Taco's
- 1In seperate bowl mix salt and flour together.
- 2In another bowl add sugar, yeast,and water. Mix. Let sit for 3 minutes.
- 3Mix both bowls together and cover. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- 4Punch air out. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- 5Shape in golf ball size balls and flatten. Drop in hot vegetable oil (in the recipe it didn't give a kind of oil,so i guess it is to your taste)and fry till golden brown.