Pizza Hut Style Pizza Dough (Bread Machine)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon msg (accent*)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
How to Make Pizza Hut Style Pizza Dough (Bread Machine)
- 1Add ingredients (except for cornmeal) to machine bread pan in order as per manufacturer's instructions.
Set to "Dough" cycle.
Lightly grease one 9 x 13-inch pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
When the dough cycle is complete, roll out dough and place in pan.
Let rest in pans for 10-15 minutes.
Add toppings of your choice.
Bake at 350°F until done (approximately 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of toppings).
I make the pizza in 9x13 rectangular pans rather than the round pizza pans, because the squares pieces are easier to reheat and pack in school lunches.
Read more: <a href="food.com/...-51209?oc=linkback"