No Knead 3 ingredient Yogurt Flatbread. Easy!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 call purpose flour
1 2/3 cgreek yogurt
How to Make No Knead 3 ingredient Yogurt Flatbread. Easy!
- Preheat a large cast iron skillet for at least 10 minutes on medium heat. You want it to be good and hot. Do NOT add any oil or butter.
- Mix all ingredients together to form a sticky dough. Do not need the dough. That will only make the dough tough and you won’t be able to roll it out thinly.
- Divide the dough into 6 balls.
- On a well floured surface roll each ball Into a 10 inch circle. They don’t have to be perfect round. Any rough edges make only make it look rustic.
- In your dry skillet, NO OIL OR BUTTER, toast each circle about a minute on each side. Bubbles will appear in the bottom will be brown. Flip and cook for an additional minute on the other side until it’s browned as well.
Repeat with the next.
- If you have any leftover flatbread stored in an airtight plastic container or bag. Reheat them using a hot cast-iron pan to make them like fresh.