Nan, Flat bread
How to Make Nan, Flat bread
- 1mix dry ingredients and add yogurt , when to stiff to use spoon then kneed in bowl with hands
- 2turn onto floured surface and kneed for 5 minutes It will be smooth and elastic when done . Form into ball
- 3cover in bowl with towel and let rest at least 1 hour
- 4divide into 10 and make ball the flatten out to 1/4 inch
- 5lay flattened dough onto griddle (non stick or well seasoned cast iron skillet will work ) and cook until the bottom is speckled with light brown spots and top is bubbled up . Place in 500 oven directly on rack with brown side down.. 4 minutes or until the top has fully puffed or bubbled and has started to brown.