- 16 oz. package hot roll mix
- 1-1/4 c
- hot water (120^ to 130^)
- 3 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1-1/2 tsp
- dried italian seasoning, divided
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
How to Make HERBED FOCACCIA THE EASY WAY
- 1Preheat oven to 375^. Spray a 15x10" rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine contents of hot roll mix and yeast, the hot water, 2 Tbsp. oil & 1 tsp. Italian seasoning. Stir until dough pulls away from sides of bowl.
- 2With greased or floured hands, shape dough into a ball. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead dough for 5 minutes or until smooth.
Cover dough with large bowl; let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3Using hands, pat dough into prepared pan. Loosely cover; let rise in a warm place free from drafts, for 20 minutes or until puffy. Uncover dough; brush with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil. Gently press surface of dough with fingertips at intervals to create indentations.
- 4In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning & salt, sprinkle over dough. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool about 1 hour on wire rack.