Grill Cheese Flat Bread Pizza Sandwich
1 mediumbell pepper, diced
1 smallonion, diced
1/3 cfresh diced basil
1 smalljar pizza sauce
1 small6 oz. prosciutto paino roll mozzarella cheese(found in produce section)
1 pkgsliced pepper jack cheese
1 jar(s)pepper rings, mild
1 smallbag pepproni slices
1 smallbag canadian bacon
1 pkgwhole grain flatbread
How to Make Grill Cheese Flat Bread Pizza Sandwich
- In a skillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil satue onions, bell pepper and basil, about 3 minutes.
- Use a stove top grill pan to cook sandwich, but a regular skillet will do, lightly spray your grill or skillet!
- Spread pizza sauce on half of each flatbread.
- Slice some prosciutto mozzarella cheese and put on sauce side!
- Add 4 pepperoni, 4 canadian bacon to each flatbread on sauce side.
- Add a tablespoonfu of the onion and bell pepper mixture to each flatbread on sauce side.
- Add 4 mild pepper rings to each sandwich.
- top with 2 pepper jack cheese slice to each flatbread on sauce side.
- Fold flatbread end with nothing on it over the pizza side. Cook on each side 2 minutes, pressing down to get gril marks on each side!