Good Morning Pumpkin Pancakes
2 cpancake mix
2 Tbspbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 1/2 cevaporated milk
1/2 cpumpkin, solid pack
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Good Morning Pumpkin Pancakes
- In large mixing bowl, combine pancake mix, sugar, cinnamon and allspice; add evaporated milk, pumpkin, oil, eggs and vanilla then beat until smooth.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup batter (depending on size you want) onto heated, lightly greased griddle.
- Cook until top is bubbly and edges are dry.
- Turn pancakes; cook until golden.
- Keep warm.
- Serve with syrup, honey or butter.