Flourless Flax Seed Pancakes
How to Make Flourless Flax Seed Pancakes
- Grind the flax seeds in a coffee grinder, makes about 1/4 cup meal.
- Add baking powder, protein powder, salt and sweetener to the flax meal.
- In a separate small bowl, break the eggs and beat with the vanilla and heavy cream
- Pour the egg/vanilla/cream mixture into the flax meal mixture and combine well.
- Heat your griddle/fry pan to medium; melt either butter or coconut oil and then using 1/4 cup pour the pancake batter onto the baking surface.
- Turn when the pancakes have bubbles all over, and then cook for another minute.
- Serve with your favourite syrup. I use maple syrup on mine...mmmm