Easy Foccacia with Roasted Red Pepper & Artichoke dip
1 pkgpillsbury pizza crust dough
1 Tbspbasil, dried
1 Tbspparsley flakes
1 tsporegano, dried
1/2red onion, slices
1/2 cmozzarella cheese, grated
1 jar(s)roasted red peppers
1 jar(s)marinated artichoke hearts
2 clovegarlic, minced
How to Make Easy Foccacia with Roasted Red Pepper & Artichoke dip
- Spread out the pizza crust dough on a cookie sheet – lay half of it on a piece of wax paper.
- Blend the butter and the herbs together. Spread half the butter on the one half of dough touching the cookie sheet. Sprinkle half the cheese over the butter.
- Lift the wax paper to fold over the dough onto itself. Peel away wax paper and discard. Spread the remaining butter on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese. Scatter the onions atop the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove and cut into squares.
- While foccacia is baking, in a blender, combine the peppers, artichokes and garlic. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve foccacia and dipping sauce on a platter.