CRAZY GOOD Cauliflower Pizza
Let's Try It
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Pizza should be a food group for me, and I love that I can now have a healthier version! The spices and cheese add so much flavor, you wouldn't know you're eating cauliflower. The crust gets really crisp and topped with the peppers, onions and cheeses, it's yummy!
To get the crust crisp, make sure to squeeze out the water really well (took me a few times). The Test Kitchen
- cauliflower head
- 1/2 tsp
- pureed garlic paste or 5 cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp
- crushed red chili pepper paste
- large/extra large egg whites
- 1 c
- mozzarella shredded
- 1/2 c
- finely shredded Parmesan reggiano cheese
- red bell pepper
- medium onion, finely diced
- olive oil, lightly
PEPPER AND ONION SAUTE
How to Make CRAZY GOOD Cauliflower Pizza
- 1Preheat your oven to 450. Rice cauliflower. This means put freshly washed cauliflower that you have cut into florets into food processor. Pulse until it looks like a grain. Place in a microwave safe dish and nuke for 8 minutes. I always spread it out on a dishtowel when it's done to cool and then I put it back into center and wring out the excess water. I think this really helps it become crusty.
- 4With a big serving spoon dump a little cauliflower at a time until you can press it into a circle. Push edges up until it resembles the crust of a pizza. It should be no more than 1/4 inch thick. Slide onto pizza stone. Bake until golden, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and place back on upside down baking sheet or board.