★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 1/4 cflour
1 Tbspbaking powder
4 Tbspbutter, melted
3/4 cchocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in bowl.
- Mix together liquid ingredients and beat into dry mixture until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle.
- Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look dry (1 minute).
- Turn and cook for additional 1 minute.
- Repeat steps.
- Serve with pancake syrup.
- Makes 10 to 12 pancakes.