How to Make Banic
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- 2Grease a baking sheet and make sure you get all of the surface covered with shortening.
- 3Measure dry ingredients in to a large mixing bowl. Make sure your hands are clean then mix all ingredients just to combine.
- 4Make a wel in center of the dry ingredients, then pour the water into the well. Using your hands, knead the dough about five or six timesjust enough to make sure the ingredients is lightly incorporated.
- 5Place dough onto the prepared baking sheet and spread dough out to the edges. Next, flatten the top. Grease the top of the flattened bread with shortening. Last of all, with a fork, poke holes all over the surface.
- 6Place the dough in to the preheated oven and bake for about fifteen minutes. When it is ready to take out of the oven you should be able to smell
the baked bread all through your house and the top should be a nice golden brown. When you want to eat the bread rip it into large chunks with your hands and bon appetite!!!