3 largevery ripe bananas
1 1/2 Tbspsour cream or buttermilk
1 tsplemon juice, fresh
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 cwalnut halves
How to Make Banana Bread
- Place butter, eggs, bananas, sour cream (or buttermilk) and lemon juice in blender or work bowl or food processor. Whirl until smooth.
- Add to work bowl: sugar, flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Stirring until just moist.
- Add nuts stirring until evenly distributed.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 60 to 70 minutes or until skewer inserted comes out clean.