★★★★★ 2 votes5
1/2 cbaking mix or pancake mix
2 Tbspbutter, melted
1 mediumtart apple, cored and finely diced
1/4 cchopped pecans (or walnuts)
1/2 cbrown sugar
1/2 tspground cinnamon
·warm maple syrup
·apple butter (optional)
How to Make Apple Pecan Baked Pancake
- Heat oven to 350?.
- Prepare pancake mix according to package directions; set aside.
- Pour melted butter in a 9" pie plate or 8" cake pan.
- Sprinkle diced apple, pecans, brown sugar, and cinnamon over butter in bottom of pan.
- Carefully pour batter on top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until top springs back when touched.
- Loosen edges and invert onto a serving plate.
- Cut in wedges and serve with warm maple syrup and/or apple butter.