★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1/2 c
- baking mix or pancake mix
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 medium
- tart apple, cored and finely diced
- 1/4 c
- chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- warm maple syrup
- apple butter (optional)
How to Make Apple Pecan Baked Pancake
- 1Heat oven to 350?.
- 2Prepare pancake mix according to package directions; set aside.
- 3Pour melted butter in a 9" pie plate or 8" cake pan.
- 4Sprinkle diced apple, pecans, brown sugar, and cinnamon over butter in bottom of pan.
- 5Carefully pour batter on top.
- 6Bake 30-35 minutes or until top springs back when touched.
- 7Loosen edges and invert onto a serving plate.
- 8Cut in wedges and serve with warm maple syrup and/or apple butter.