3 call purpose flour
2 cfinely grated zucchini
1 tspeach salt, baking soda and baking powder
1 cvegetable oil
1 cwalnuts, chopped
How to Make Zucchini Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 2 8x4 inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Place zucchini, sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl. Stir to mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients except nut. Stir to mix.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into prepared pans. Half the batter in each.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool (on a cooling rack) in the pans for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the pans and cool completely on racks. Be sure you cool them right side up.
- Slice and serve.