☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 - 8-ounce carton pineapple yogurt
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
How to Make Tropical Coffee Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour a 9 inch square pan or a 7 x 11 inch pan.
- 2In a large bowl combine the first 7 ingredients.
Beat for 3 minutes at medium speed.
Pour into prepared pan.
- 3In a small bowl combine the remaining 3 ingredients. Sprinkle over batter.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.