Toasted Coconut Pear Bread
This is a Pillsbury Bake-off winner.
Photo adapted from Allrecipes.
How to Make Toasted Coconut Pear Bread
- Toast coconut for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring once.
- Grease bottom only of a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, pears, vanilla and egg until well mixed.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
By hand, stir 25 to 35 strokes until dry ingredients are moistened.
Stir in coconut and nuts.
Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 5 minutes; loosen edges.
Remove from pan.