Sukhariki - Hazelnut Rusks (Russian Biscotti)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 large
- 3/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/4 c
- 1 1/4 c
- coarsley chopped hazelnuts
How to Make Sukhariki - Hazelnut Rusks (Russian Biscotti)
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F Grease an 8-inch loaf pan; set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, beat eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy.
In a separate bowl, mix the nuts and flour together.
- 3Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, and blend well. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- 4Bake at 300°F for 50 minutes. Turn loaf onto counter, and wrap in a clean, moist dish towel, and let stand for 4 hours.
- 5Preheat oven to 250°F.
Cut cooled loaf into 1/3-inch slices. Place slices on cookie sheet, and bake at 250°F until lightly browned and crisp, about 3 hours.