Strawberries and Cream Bread
Photo adapted from Food.com.
1/2 cbutter, softened
1/2 csour cream
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 cchopped fresh strawberries
1/2 cchopped walnuts, toasted
How to Make Strawberries and Cream Bread
- Cream butter and sugar till fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients. Add the flour mixture in (3 additions) and the sour cream in (2 additions) alternately starting and ending with flour. Mix only until combined.
- Fold in strawberries and nuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 X 5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.