The book can be found on Amazon and is entitled "Quick and Health Recipes from the Store" by James Frazee
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2frozen loafs bridgford® frozen ready-dough thawed
4 ccups light brown sugar
1/2 ptheavy cream
1/2 cchopped nuts of your choice. i like to use pecans
How to Make Sticky Buns
- Nigh before:
• Remove the Bridgford® Frozen Ready-Dough from the freezer the night before to thaw.
• Place on the cutting board with a wet towel over it and let it thaw out and rise over night in a warm spot. If the dough is already thawed, cover and let rise 45 - 60 minutes in a warm spot.
• Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
• Cover the bottom of a 9 X 13 pan with 3 cups of brown sugar
• If using nuts, spread them out evenly in the pan
• Pour the cream over the brown sugar
• Roll out the dough to about ¼ - ½ inch thick
• Sprinkle brown sugar over the dough
• Sprinkle the raisins over the dough
• Roll the dough into a jelly roll shape
• Slice the roll crosswise into 1 inch thick slices
• Place the slices on top of the brown sugar and cream (nuts too if using) mixture with edges touching, filling the pan
• Bake for 20 - 25 minutes until a light brown in color
• Remove from oven and let rest for 8 - 10 minutes
• Turn pan over on a cutting board covered with aluminum foil. Spoon the coating over the rolls.
• Serve hot