South American Banana Bread
1 call purpose flour
1/2 cwhole wheat flour
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 cunsalted butter
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 Tbsplemon juice
1/2 cpecans, chopped
How to Make South American Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream softened butter and brown sugar. Add the bananas, salt, cinnamon, lemon juice, and the beaten egg. Beat wet ingredients well.
- In a separate, small bowl mix the flours and the baking powder.
- Then carefully mix the dry into the wet banana mixture, but DO NOT over mix - just stir it carefully enough to incorporate the flour.
- Lastly, add the chopped pecans.
- Bake & check for doneness at 30 minutes.