Moist Banana Bread
Also, I'm not exactly sure on the prep time because I know I'm not the fastest in the kitchen.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 call purpose unbleached flour
3/4 cwhite sugar
3/4 tspbaking soda
3 or 4very rip bananas , mashed really well
1/4 cplain yogurt
2large eggs lightly beaten
6 Tbspunsalted butter, melted and cooled
1 tspvanilla extract
1 1/4 cchopped walnuts (optional)
How to Make Moist Banana Bread
- Adjust an oven rack to the lower-middle position and heat the oven to 350°F (175°C) degrees. Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan; dust with flour, tapping out the excess.
- Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast until fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, (and walnuts if you choose) together in a large bowl; set aside.
- Mix the mashed bananas, yogurt, eggs, butter, and vanilla with a wooden spoon, or spatula in a medium bowl. Lightly fold the banana mixture into the dry ingredients with a rubber spatula until just combined and the batter looks thick and chunky. Scrape the batter into the prepared loaf pan(s).
- Bake until the loaf is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack.