Incredible Banana Nut Bread
2 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
1 cwhite sugar
1 clight brown sugar
2 cripe bananas, mashed
1 cnuts, chopped
·cinnamon-sugar mixture (optional)
How to Make Incredible Banana Nut Bread
- Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter, white sugar and brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition.
Mix in mashed bananas and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients in 3 batches.
Stir just until blended.
Stir in nuts.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 9 X5 inch loaf pans.
Top with cinnamon-sugar mixture. (optional)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Cool loaves in pans on wire rack for 5-10 minutes. Turn out onto a cooling rack; cool completely.
Wrap in aluminum foil when cool.
- Refrigerate the loaves for 2 hours or more before serving.