☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- cans garbanzo beans
- eggs beaten
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 2 tsp
- grated zest & juice of 1 orange
How to Make Garbanzo Bread (cake)
- 1preheat oven to 350*F. Drain garbanzo beans in colander & remove skins. Put garbanzos in food processor & process until smooth.
- 2Spoon puree into a bowl & stir in the eggs, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, orange zest & juice. Grease a loaf pan.
- 3Pour cake mixture into the loaf pan, level surface & bake 1 1/2 hours or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 4Remove bread from oven & let stand about 10 minutes. Remove from pan, place on wire rack & cool completely before serving.
- 5OPTIONAL - 1/4 cup sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon, mix together & sprinkle on top of bread