☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2-10ozcans garbanzo beans
1 tspbaking powder
·grated zest & juice of 1 orange
How to Make Garbanzo Bread (cake)
- preheat oven to 350*F. Drain garbanzo beans in colander & remove skins. Put garbanzos in food processor & process until smooth.
- Spoon puree into a bowl & stir in the eggs, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, orange zest & juice. Grease a loaf pan.
- Pour cake mixture into the loaf pan, level surface & bake 1 1/2 hours or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove bread from oven & let stand about 10 minutes. Remove from pan, place on wire rack & cool completely before serving.
- OPTIONAL - 1/4 cup sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon, mix together & sprinkle on top of bread