FUDGE PECAN CARAMEL COOKIES
How to Make FUDGE PECAN CARAMEL COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350. in a bowl add the cake mix and marble packet.
- add the eggs.
- add the oil.
- open the sweet rolls. unroll each roll and cut into bite size pieces. add to the bowl. add the pecans that comes with the sweet rolls into the bowl too. store frosting in fridge for later use!
- mix together ingredients.
- using hands knead dough until all ingredients is combined.
- lightly spray a cookie sheet.
- make small to medium balls. place a few inches apart on cookie sheet.
- press each ball down with palm of hand.
- Cut caramel into pieces.
- place a piece of caramel in center of each cookie.
- Open pecan pieces and press a small amount onto each cookie.
- place in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. About 5 minutes into baking, lightly press rolls down once again!
- Optional: drizzle with frosting from pecan rolls!