FUDGE PECAN CARAMEL COOKIES
How to Make FUDGE PECAN CARAMEL COOKIES
- 1Preheat oven to 350. in a bowl add the cake mix and marble packet.
- 2add the eggs.
- 3add the oil.
- 4open the sweet rolls. unroll each roll and cut into bite size pieces. add to the bowl. add the pecans that comes with the sweet rolls into the bowl too. store frosting in fridge for later use!
- 5mix together ingredients.
- 6using hands knead dough until all ingredients is combined.
- 7lightly spray a cookie sheet.
- 8make small to medium balls. place a few inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 9press each ball down with palm of hand.
- 10Cut caramel into pieces.
- 11place a piece of caramel in center of each cookie.
- 12Open pecan pieces and press a small amount onto each cookie.
- 13place in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. About 5 minutes into baking, lightly press rolls down once again!
- 14Optional: drizzle with frosting from pecan rolls!