FAST AND EASY MAPLE NUT BUTTER ROLLS
How to Make FAST AND EASY MAPLE NUT BUTTER ROLLS
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 4. Starting on the long edge, begin rolling dough as if rolling for cinnamon rolls (watch for any openings that may happen as you roll and just close them as you go).
- 5. Slice your dough as you would cinnamon rolls.
- 6. Place your rolls on the baking sheet. At this point you can place yet MORE walnuts on top of the rolls.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until you see that they are golden brown.
- Remove from oven when done and let cool but leave some of the warmth on them.