Easiest Cinnamon Rolls EVER!
- 1 pkg
- active dry yeast (1/4) oz
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/3 c
- butter (5 1/3) tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 4 c
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- 1/3 c
- butter (5 1/3 tbsp)
- 1 stick
- butter (8 tbsp)
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/4 c
- cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
How to Make Easiest Cinnamon Rolls EVER!
- 1Heat milk to approx 115 degrees.
dissolve the yeast in the warm milk in a large bowl.
- 2Add sugar,butter, salt, eggs, and flour, mix well. BE SURE TO USE VERY SOFT BUTTER!
- 3Turn oven to warm.
Knead the dough into a large ball, using your hands dusted lightly with flour. Be sure to knead until ball is firm and elastic.
- 4Turn off and place the bowl in warm oven. Let rise approx 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- 5Remove dough from oven, and reheat oven on warm setting.
Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface, until it is approx 21 inches long by 16 inches wide. It should be approx 1/4 thick.
- 6Mix brown sugar and cinnamon. Spread butter over rolled dough, leaving 1/4 of long edge clean. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over rolled dough. Roll lightly with rolling pin to press brown sugar mixture into the butter.
- 7Roll long side, being sure to roll tightly. Pinch edge to roll to prevent it from falling apart.
- 8Cut the dough into 1 3/4 inch slices, and place in a lightly greased baking pan. ( I like to grease with butter, and then sprinkle a tiny bit of brown sugar in the bottom.)
- 9Turn off oven once again and return pans for a second rise. Allow to rise approx 1 hour. Remove from oven while preheating to 400. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- 10While rolls are baking, prepare frosting by mixing all ingredients together in a bowl with an electric mixer.
- 11Remove rolls from oven and frost while still warm.