CREAM CHEESE BANANA NUT BREAD
3/4 cbutter, softened
8 ozcream cheese, softened
3 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 cbananas, mashed (about 4)
1 cnuts, chopped
1/2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make CREAM CHEESE BANANA NUT BREAD
- Beat butter and cream cheese until creamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time.
- Combine flour and next three ingredients.
- Gradually add to butter mixture; beating on low just until blended.
- Stir in bananas, nuts and vanilla.
- Spoon batter into 2 greased loaf pans
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool before slicing, if possible! Enjoy!