3 Tbspbrown sugar
1 1/2 csugar
3/4 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
3 call purpose flour
1 1/2 csour milk (2 tbsp. vinegar in milk)
How to Make Cinnamon Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 2 large loaf pans and set aside.
- In a small bowl,combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- When well creamed, add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Add baking soda, baking powder, salt and vanilla. Beat well.
- Alternately add the flour and milk to the mixture. starting and ending with flour. Blend well.
- Spoon 1/4 of the mixture into each prepared pan.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the cinnamon mixture over each.
- Spoon the last of the batter equally into the 2 pans.
- Divide the remaining cinnamon mixture in half.Sprinkle half over each pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.