- 3 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- 2/3 c
- 1 1/2 c
- 3 large
- 3/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 tsp
- 3 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c
- sour milk (2 tbsp. vinegar in milk)
How to Make Cinnamon Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 2 large loaf pans and set aside.
- 3In a small bowl,combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 5When well creamed, add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- 6Add baking soda, baking powder, salt and vanilla. Beat well.
- 7Alternately add the flour and milk to the mixture. starting and ending with flour. Blend well.
- 8Spoon 1/4 of the mixture into each prepared pan.
- 9Sprinkle 1/4 of the cinnamon mixture over each.
- 10Spoon the last of the batter equally into the 2 pans.
- 11Divide the remaining cinnamon mixture in half.Sprinkle half over each pan.
- 12Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.