Christmas Morn Coffeecake (Monkey Bread)
- 1 bag(s)
- or 24 frozen rolls (bridgeford or rhodes frozen, unbaked balls of dough)
- 1 small
- package butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 1/2 stick
- butter (not margarine)
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- chopped nuts
How to Make Christmas Morn Coffeecake (Monkey Bread)
- 1Before going to bed (or by 10pm), sprinkle nuts in a greased bundt pan.
- 2Then put the 24 frozen rolls into the bundt pan.
- 3Mix brown sugar, cinnamon and pudding mix together and sprinkle evenly over rolls.
- 4Melt butter and slowly pour over rolls, trying to cover all of the sugar mixture.
- 5Cover pan loosely with foil. Leave on counter overnight. When you get up in the morning, the rolls should have risen.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake rolls for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and pour rolls upside down onto a large platter. Serve warm!