Christmas Morn Coffeecake (Monkey Bread)
1 bag(s)or 24 frozen rolls (bridgeford or rhodes frozen, unbaked balls of dough)
1 smallpackage butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
1 1/2 stickbutter (not margarine)
3/4 cbrown sugar
1/2 cchopped nuts
How to Make Christmas Morn Coffeecake (Monkey Bread)
- Before going to bed (or by 10pm), sprinkle nuts in a greased bundt pan.
- Then put the 24 frozen rolls into the bundt pan.
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon and pudding mix together and sprinkle evenly over rolls.
- Melt butter and slowly pour over rolls, trying to cover all of the sugar mixture.
- Cover pan loosely with foil. Leave on counter overnight. When you get up in the morning, the rolls should have risen.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake rolls for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and pour rolls upside down onto a large platter. Serve warm!