Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Bread
3/4 tspbaking soda
1/2 cpeanut butter
1 csemisweet chocolate chips
3medium ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 clight brown sugar
How to Make Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt together. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, combine bananas, sugars, peanut butter, oil, eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla until smooth..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold with a rubber spatula until just combined. Do not over-mix.
Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Put batter into 8 X4 inch greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-70 minute or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs..
If your bread is over-browning while baking, tent with foil around the 45 minute mark..
Cool in pan on wire rack 10- 15 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
- This can also be made in three greased and floured mini loaf pans.
Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Cool in pan 10-15 minutes.
Cool fully on wire rack.
Wrap and store overnight before serving.
- The cooled bread should be wrapped tightly in plastic wrap; it can be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days.